Friday, February 1, 2013

Thanksgiving/baby blessing

For Thanksgiving this year, we went up to northern Arizona to visit my parents. My siblings, Matt, James, and Lauren were there. My brother, Jeff, and his wife, Amanda, and their two children also came for Thanksgiving. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is my mom's creamy mashed potatoes and her mouth watering rolls (they are so good that I request them whenever I visit). We took advantage of having my older brother in town and had Kennedy's baby blessing done at my parent's house. Corey performed the blessing with my dad, Jeff, and a member of their bishopric in the circle. It was very beautiful and Corey did a great job! I am so thankful that he holds the priesthood and I am so grateful that my dad and brother were able to be a part of it. Below are a few pics of our Thanksgiving break. I even got a few of Ben and Kennedy together! You can also see how cute Kennedy is in her blessing dress.








No comments: