Monday, June 15, 2009

Daunting Tasks

So, Corey and I, in an attempt to get our backyard done and grassy as soon as possible, plan to in the next couple days level our backyard with some dirt, put up a border and lay down seed and HOPE for the best! I look forward to it being done, but I do not look forward to sweating to death as I haul dirt, lay rock, and spread seed! I must say though I would rather do it myself than pay someone!

Oh and another update: We got our trash bins delivered today! It is pretty sweet to get brand new trash receptacles of my very own-now I just have to call Waste Management and find out what can go in the recycle bin!!! I am sooo excited

1 comment:

Nicole and Preston said...

liz! how fun! I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can stalk you and see what you and Corey are up to! Send me your email on facebook and I will invite you to my blog!