Sunday, June 14, 2009

WeEkEnD

It has been a crazy weekend. I spent Friday and Saturday at the Arizona Teaching Expo with one of my friends. It was fun and I got some cool teaching supplies. Corey was a very busy bee on Saturday. He put in our whole backyard sprinkler system!!! We are hoping to have the backyard mostly done by the end of June.

We also put in the doggie door. Abby figured it out pretty quick because she is sooo smart, but Roxy is a little afraid of it. I think it will take some work to get her to use it.
Roxy is also afraid of the garage now that the garage door opener is installed.

Today Corey and I went to our new ward and now we are relaxing.

I will finish my post with a joke: Why were the Dark Ages so dark?



...because there were so many KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...i thought it was funny

4 comments:

Jessica said...

LIz....it's wu....you know your old roommate back in the day....what are you doing now??? looks like you guys are getting a new house!! that is so sweet!! how is everything? where are you living now??? are you teaching? ok i have tons of questions and you better answer me back! miss you.

Zak and Weezie said...

Liz!! That was an awesome joke, I'm seriously stealing it.

Thanks,

Zak

Lauren said...

Hey Liz! Your house is AMAAAZING!!! And haha that roxy's afraid of the garage and the doggy door. =D I can't wait until I get to see you, Corey, Abby, Roxy, and your new house in July! LUV YA LOTS!

-Lauren-<33

The Shepherds said...

Liz, Awesome Joke!! How did the pulled pork come out!! Love YOU!