Monday, July 6, 2009

foster care

Corey and I are fostering a child starting today...ending in 6 months (possibly). Some of you may know him, his name is Alex Bryson. He is 20 years old I think...or maybe 19...
Anyway, so technically he is not a child, and technically we are not his foster parents, but Corey and I have taken him into our home. He is actually more like a brother to us seeing as our families have crossed paths so frequently and he is too old to be our unrelated nephew.
We think it will be fun. Corey and I have pretty boring lives so this should no doubt add a little bit more spice to life...I mean look at what it has done already, it gave me something to blog about.

So far he has been sleeping.

1 comment:

Nicole and Preston said...

haha liz you still make me laugh- even through your blog