Wednesday, July 15, 2009

midnight madness

Like many people in the world I am a fan of Harry Potter. I read all the books and have seen the movies. I am also excited to see the new movie that has been released. However, I do not understand the crazy people who go to see a movie in the middle of the week at midnight. Yes, I am excited for it, but not sooo excited that I want to lose sleep just so I can be one of the first to see it. I mean yes, it is a classic series full of teenage love, magic, and bad guys, but come on...let's not forget it is just a movie. And, to just see a movie I am happy to wait a week or two before going to the theater to see it. Mostly, to avoid all the crazy fans and annoying teenagers who will be seeing the movie the first weekend it comes out. There is nothing worse than a teenie-bopper sitting behind you shouting out she loves Harry in the middle of your movie theater experience.

No comments: