Friday, September 11, 2009

Not much going on...

I feel terrible...I have not blogged in what feels like forever! The last 3 weeks have been super busy with me. I feel like I have been working non-stop since the new school year started. Being a teacher so far is going well, my students have not made me cry...yet. The toughest part of the job is trying to teach everything I need to in one school day and getting all the of my work done within a day. Needless to say, I spend 10 or more houtrs at work a day. I think things well get better, time wise, as the year goes on and I get ina smoother routine for grading papers, preping my classroom, etc. There is one good thing about being so busy, the day goes by super fast. But, enough about work...at least enough about my work!

Corey officially received a promotion this past week. He is very excited to be doing something new at work and showing what he can do. He is so amazing! That is why I love him...so, so much! He is my sweetie pie!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yay! you updated!! congrats on the promotion!