Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pump it Up

Last night, Corey humored me and went to a work party with me! It was an odd work event because it was at a place called Pump it Up. It is a place where kids normally have parties. It has all the super huge blow up things like obstacle courses and boxing arenas with the super huge gloves. We had fun wearing ourselves out like we were little kids again. In the obstacle courses there was no question, I was the winner! The obstacle courses are made so two people can race each other through it and both times we did it I beat him by a long shot! GO ME!!! Wooh! But, when it came to the jousting and boxing arenas Corey beat me up pretty good! During jousting he nearly broke my finger! (My nail accidentally bent back, OUCH!) SO, I guess that marital dispute has been settled, although I am the quickest, Corey is the strongest! I'm not sure it was ever a debate...I think I already knew that.

No comments: