Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aquarium

On Saturday Corey, Ben, and I went to the small SeaLife Aquarium in Tempe. It was also Ben's first outing in his new forward facing car seat. He really like being able to see Mom and Dad in the car! Ben really enjoyed looking at all the fish and sea creatures. They had some small sharks and the biggest crabs I have ever seen! They even had starfish you could touch.There is one spot where you walk through a tunnel inside onw of the aquarium tanks so you can see fish below and all around you. Ben was afraid to walk right on the tunnel at first, since it looks like there is no floor, but then he was captivated by all the fish swimming around him. It was cool to go check it out, since we had never been. I got us two tickets for $5 through Groupon, for that price it was worth it. But, I don't know if I would ever pay the door ticket price of $18 per person. It is not a huge aquarium.
After the aquarium, we went to Red Robin for dinner. Ben shared my clucks and fries with me and all 3 of us shared a milkshake. Yum!


Sitting with Dad in the restaurant.
A pic with Mom and the fishes!

He is getting so big!

No comments: