Friday, September 16, 2011

Kindle Case

Check it out! This is my most recent sewing project and by the far the most difficult one I have tackled so far (still a beginner, after all). It is a Kindle Case. I got the pattern from www.modabakeshop.com (the bookkeeper post).Obviously, I did not do the flower part, but I can always add it later if I feel like it. I did put my own twist on it by putting magnets on the inside of the fabric, at the corners of the cover, to help keep the cover closed. I love how functional it is. Now I can put my kindle in my purse or diaper bag without it getting beat up! It did not come out as prefect as I would have liked, but for a beginner I think it came out pretty good! Now to make a cover for my laptop!



2 comments:

The Shepherds said...

aweseme job! I love the fabrics you got. I'm so glad you posted it! love ya

Jessica said...

good job liz!! it looks awesome