Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November 2013

November flew by! I am now running my own side business selling Treasure Scents products and making custom wooden art. Kennedy is talking up a storm. She can say "mine" "my phone" "blankie" I wa wa wa" (I want water), "doggie" "food" "outside" "bottle" and more. She is one smart cookie. Ben is a great big brother. For the most part he is very thoughtful about his sister. He will get her a sippy cup and share his food with her. He loves trains, trucks, play doh, coloring and painting. Benjamin will be starting preschool some time in December to help improve his speech. He drops a lot of ending and middle consonant sounds in words, which makes it hard to understand him. Corey is down 100 pounds and I am down 25 pounds. Woot woot! I'll post new family pics soon! We spent Thanksgiving in Utah with my family and had a lot of fun and ate some delicious food! The worst part of our trip was Kennedy throwing up in the car with 4 hours left in our drive to Utah. Corey had to strip Kennedy down in the dark in 20 degree weather. Not fun. But, once we got there the kids had a great time playing with cousins and  I got to spend time with my family. Always great to see my sisters and mom! We also saw Hunger Games 2 and went to the indoor water park in Provo. 
Ben in a helmet explaining to me that people got in football.
Enjoying some special brownie batter. (Black bean brownies with no eggs)
A scarf I crocheted for myself!
Ben and Corey coloring
The kids all ready to enjoy some Thanksgving food!







No comments: