Monday, June 4, 2012

Graduation 2012







Memorial day weekend was also the weekend of my brother James' highschool graduation. We drove up to celebrate his big day and hang out with the family. Ben got to stay up late Friday night to attedn the graduation. You can see him in the top pic eating a snack with his great grandma, Aunt Lauren, and Uncle Matt. Then, you see Corey and I. Then you see James getting his diploma. It was a good event and Ben was pretty well behaved (he only poked the guy in front of him a few times). Considering he was up until 9:30 instead of in bed at 8pm, I would say he did pretty well. For Memorial day we had some fun and went shooting. Ben wasn't freaked at all by the loud noise, which was great, since he refused ear plugs. He had a lot of fun playing in the dirt. Corey and I took some shots, along with some of my family.
As you can see, I am looking very pregnant. Only about 5 more weeks to go! We are excited to have a  little girl join our family soon. Super nervous about Ben and how he will handle not having me all to himself.

No comments: